2.5.10

Wes's campire. Allentown picnic. Riverfusion. Josh and Cody's

Lots of things happened this weekend. It was pretty awesome.

Wes wanted to have a campfire to get rid of all the wood he cleared out of his shed..

We just didn't know how well it would burn.

Seriously so hot.

Worst dude!

Getting manly.


Went to the punk picnic for about 20 minutes before Riverfusion.

Some jock shit.

Atticus.

A pup.

Yo.

Tyler was showing off his V and when I pulled mine out he laughed and said it was only a U.

I thought this girl was wearing a shirt of that thing from that show that all you losers like.





More manly stuff.

Funky was on camera all day.







Frontside flip. For some reason I framed him against the darkest background ever.

Stalefish to flatty.

Switch flip.

High Definition. Hard Core Christians.

This guys face says it all.

Booth babe.


Characters.





Adamchek was there in a beanie and a hoodie.

Getting ready for his set.

Sandlot Heroes.

We sat on the hill to watch Ans's band.



I don't really think I can describe how cool I thought this was.


Hardcore.



Out of my hands.

Back at the demo things were winding down.

Then Kyle set it off.

Claire enchanted all of us.

But Ray really only wanted Black Sabbath covers.

"They make this?!"

Laying on the charm.

Negative once again.

Waiting for Matt and Kim.



"Is that funnel cake powder or Max's dandruff?"




This was the most fun I've had in a while.

Rolling deep.

I know that face, and it's the face of a jealous liar.

Pissed.

PBR + straw

Jake's skull.

Packed.

That shirt.


High liter.










Uh oh.

Whoops.

Ray instigated the whole thing.

Cody said no biggie about the free table, but the straw that broke the camels back was the ice cream that he paid for.







Sheesh.

"I love acid."

No comments: