4.5.10

Thrasher Skate Rock tour

Yesterday at noon I got a call from Ray telling me that Bad Shit and Goat were playing at the ramp so I should drop everything I was doing. Luckily I had already called off work to write history papers, so I was ready to rage.

The queue.


Devantae brought his board designs to show Phelps.

Phelps was stoked.


Session.

I totally cut off Mitch's arm, but who gives a fuck cause he was smith grinding the fuck out of that thing.


Bad American.








Tony Trujillo.

Nik Stain.

Brendan was heavily intoxicated and loving it.



Kyle Dalrymple.

Nick Tyrell.



The Goat.














They played the DMX song that Atiba skated to in Chomp on This!


Eying up his prey.








Things got out of hand real fast.





I think this was when they covered Wasted by Black Flag. Fucking sick.

Heck yeah.



Ray was taking donations.




Bad Shit.










"That's all you got? Bill Pepper put me in the hospital for 4 weeks!" talking about how someone threw an empty beer can at him.

Sparks shower.



















Super psyched.









ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Everyone freaked out cause Jenny G got a small cut on her lip.

Theses guys nerded out.



It's funny cause I'm the one who arranged this.



Nothing could have been sicker than a spur of the moment stop of the Thrasher skate rock tour in Allentown on a Monday night.

Thanks to Ray, Bad American, The Goat, Bad Shit, and Thrasher for arranging this and making it happen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh, nice pictures and 'jenny G' is beautiful.