9.11.09

wake up

Trying to get in all I can before it's super cold!

Messing around before I took a sequence of Bubba.

Pat trying to figure out the laziest way to film.

Glen Onoko




We went all the way to the top! It was awesome.


Commeh had an art show at Homebase.

He said it was just a man's face, but I know he was sculpting this guy..







He makes his own mate bowls and his own mate. Which to us stupid Americans seems like really bitter gross tea at first, but after a few tries it grows on you.

Most of this stuff will be at Homebase over the next month and most of it is priced to move.

Me and Jen stumbled upon kitty city. This black cat was our guide.



Cats popping out from everywhere.

The gray one got roughed up some time recently and the orange one wouldn't let him get too close to us. He was very protective.

The orange one blocking him from us.

Our handsome guide.


Someone put a lot of time into this.

Poor guy.

I showed this feral cat the wonder of chasing string so when I left I made him a toy and hung it from the tree for him to enjoy.

No comments: