23.11.09

prints for sale

I've been making mad prints in my darkroom and I figured I'd try to sell some.

I don't like this one of Tyler but maybe someone will. It expresses a punk teenagers inner feelings.. 10 dollars.

This one expresses teenage love. I don't think I'd sell this one unless someone wants it.

These are older photos I took. They are both smaller than the rest. 10 dollars each.

This is my friend Ian doing a backflip off a rope swing. It's 20 dollars.

These two are a set and the only ones I'm really firm on a price for. 50 dollars for both.

There are a lot of ones of Bubba and Jen that aren't perfect so that makes them even punker. I will sell them for 10 each.

These were all printed in my darkroom and they all had a lot of work put into them (even the bad ones). They weren't just digital photos I did sweet photoshop "enhancements" to and then printed out of a printer.

If you're interested in anything or you can think of cool pictures I took that you would buy if I printed them let me know. Contact me at maxzahradnik@gmail.com or on facebook.

Also..

We were walking in Philly and I saw this.

How cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like this post wouldn't i