1.11.09

nerdout

Po hooked me up with a bag of his old anime stuff.

All of it was cool, but the hot items were the bootleg Street Fighter 2 anime movie, and the Japanese Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

Oh! And the little gundam.

Also earlier in the week my dad called me and told me that he had old videogame stuff that he found in the basement. As you can see most of the games I had were pretty choice.

Except Gex and Rampage. X-Com is one of the best games to ever exist, and the sword and shield were made by my grandpa so I could pretend to be Link. Too bad I ruined the shield with markers.

Bangers! (ignore Fighter's Destiny and Legend of the River King.)

Never ending.

I saw this at school. I think it's supposed to be shin chan.

All joking aside I walked into the computer lab to see Shiner looking at pictures of food. Not so secret fatty!

This guy was giving blood. Look at his 75 pound backpack.

Rainy weeks lead me to boredom. Re did my plexiglass on my T5 so the button layout is exactly the same as the madcatz sticks. I also heavily edited some artwork I found. Now I just have to decide on what color buttons/balltop to get.

Awaiting some love.

No comments: